Good oral health can lead to better overall health. During routine check-ups, dentists can detect more than 120 early signs and symptoms of different diseases.1 That’s why Renaissance offers plan options that cover preventive services, like cleanings and exams, with no waiting periods.
Renaissance Dental Products Feature:
- Great coverage—Covered services include preventive care like routine exams and cleanings, plus dental procedures such as crowns and implants.
- Freedom of choice—Visit any licensed dental professional you choose. The Renaissance Dental PPO network provides maximum choice and value with more than 300,000 quality dental office locations.*
- Hassle-free benefits—Dental offices participating in our nationwide PPO network will complete and file claims for you, so you don’t have to deal with paperwork or wait for reimbursement.
- Exceptional customer service—Our Indiana-based customer support team answered more than 57,000 phone calls last year, and answered 99% of calls on first contact.*
- MyIndividual Account Manager—Our online member page makes it easy to check benefits information, find a participating dentist, print ID cards and more.
Renaissance Dental Products
Renaissance Plan II provides simple coverage that covers everything you need to maintain a healthy smile.
Renaissance Plan III coverage for preventive services along with excellent coverage for minor services like fillings and denture repair, so you’ll have a few more reasons to keep smiling.
The Renaissance Essentials Plan covers preventive services and fillings to help keep your smile healthy.
Healthy Savings Card
The Healthy Savings Card is an alternative to traditional insurance plans providing an easy and inexpensive way to save money on healthcare products and services.
*Renaissance internal data 2017
(1)Little, James W., Falace, Donald A., Miller, Craig S., & Rhodus, Nelson L. (2013). Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby Elsevier.